Our new site will bring so many more options available to us. Our plans include adding a 'Question and Answer' section, an 'Adopted' area where Saintly adopters can upload pictures and even give us an update on their family members. Keep an eye on us, you're going to love this.
Saintly Bernards Rescue is an organization dedicated to placing solid temperament Saint Bernards into a loving home and giving them that much deserved second chance. We take great pride in placing non-aggressive dogs that have been thoroughly temperament tested. People and other animals are our first and foremost concern when placing these dogs.
Our service area includes Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Ohio.
- To save abandoned, abused, neglected, and unwanted Saint Bernards
- To provide food for hungry Saint Bernards
- To provide a safe and loving foster home for Saint Bernards
- To seek medical attention for the injured or sick Saint Bernards
- To find loving, forever for homeless Saint Bernards
- To work with animal shelters and humane societies
- To educate people about sterilizing (spay /neuter) their animals, providing proper health care of their animals, and nutritional requirements.
Saintly Bernards Rescue
PO Box 752
Our highlight is on donations. Not just money, which by the way is always welcome, but even something like a blanket or even a towel. Maybe you're just are not sure what you can do for these gentle giants. Please contact us and let's find out together!